Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Twice a year, book bloggers take out a weekend from our blogging schedule to do some behind-the-scenes work in an event called Bloggiesta. And let me just say, it couldn’t have happened at a better time. A couple of weeks ago I started doing a bit of maintenance but decided to keep the big stuff for this weekend.
If only there were a house-cleaniesta, a yard-cleaniesta and other assorted weekends devoted to getting things cleared away! 🙂
I am super behind in reviews, so that’s my #1 goal today. But instead of telling you, I’ll just show you:
This list on the left is books to be reviewed. (Agggh!)
The list on the right is blogging maintenance. It’s daunting, but I hope to at least get a good start on all of these and participate in a few mini-challenges.
- Caught up on comments
- Updated GR Reading Challenge Widget
- Caught up back six months on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barne s& Noble reviews thanks to Shanyn at Chick Loves Lit.
- Update ‘2013 Books’ page
- Found out what was wrong with my Feedburner feed
- Updated/enhanced my Google Drive blog spreadsheet thanks to Lauren at Lose Time Reading.
- Caught up on email – my inbox is my nemesis
- Cleaned house on Bloglovin. I was following a lot of defunct blogs or blogs that I really don’t enjoy as much as others.
- Checked out the post about increasing traffic using Stumble Upon thanks to April at Books & Wine.
- I’ve also visited a host of other blogs who are signed up on the Bloggiesta main page!
5:30 p.m.Â – I’m off to get ready to visit a friend for dinner, but I’ll be back! I still have tons of reviews and blurbs to prep. 🙂
I’d also love it if you guys have recommendations or suggestions on how to make this blog better. Or if you’ve come across pages or links that don’t work or that give you issue, please let me know.Â I’m off to bloggiesta!